We have Individual, Family and Business Membership Levels available - whether you are a lifetime resident, new or longtime member of our community, a business owner or appreciate local history, we welcome you to join the Historical Society of Glastonbury and connect with our efforts to preserve the legacy of the families, homes and properties of Glastonbury.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Free admission to the Wells-Shipman-Ward house
- Access to the Genealogy and reference libraries
- 10% discount on all gift shop items
- Invitations to members-only receptions
- Invitations to dinners for members and guests at historic sites in Glastonbury
- Subscriptions to the quarterly Newsletter and annual Publick Post
- First notice of Society sponsored events such as walking and bus tours
Help the Historical Society of Glastonbury pursue its mission of collecting, preserving, and interpreting the history and culture of our 326 year old Town. Your membership dues are of great importance to the continued financial health and success of the Society.
Individual: $30 Family: $35 Contributing: $75
Senior: $25 Sustaining: $100 Patron: $200
Life: $500 per individual or $750 per couple
Your contribution is our main source of income as the Historical Society is a member-supported, non-profit organization, which is not subsidized by your tax dollars.
If your employer has a matching gift program, the Historical Society of Glastonbury is a qualified organization. Please submit the form with your contribution.
Thank you! We look forward to having you as a member and believe your excursions through Glastonbury's past will be rewarding. Please make sure you call on us to take the fullest advantage of the Society's offerings. Dues and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Historical Society of Glastonbuy, P.O. Box 46, Glastonbury, CT 06033
or use our friendly online registration below